Warrior III – Left Leg
- Holding the Standing Guard position, shift your weight onto one leg and find your balance.
- Raise the opposite foot at the same time.
- Hands remain by the sides.
- Bend from the crease of the hip, straightening the raised legs, until the torso and raised leg are parallel to the ground.
- Rotate the working leg inwards to ensure the hips are parallel to the ground.
- Engage the core and lengthen the rear heel as well as the crown of the head in opposite directions.
- This pose may also be used as a transition to Warrior III. Circle the arms to the sides and then forward.
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions during your studies, feel free to use the BoxingYoga™ Worldwide Support Group on Facebook. It's a dedicated forum for students and coaches to help and support each other, wherever you are in the world.