Transition: Table Top to Back Flex
- Supporting the body on the palms and knees.
- The shoulders are directly above the palms, the hips above the knees, and the torso is parallel to the ground.
- Engage the core and ensure the spine is aligned from the neck to the tail of the spine.
Back Flex (Cat and Cow Pose)
- From the Table Top pose, arch and flex the back to release any tension.
- Use to assess the back, notice where the body has been working.
- Repeat 2-3 times.
General and Boxing-specific Benefits
Cautions and Modified Versions
Study and Reflect
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions during your studies, feel free to use the BoxingYoga™ Worldwide Support Group on Facebook. It's a dedicated forum for students and coaches to help and support each other, wherever you are in the world.