Supine Piriformis Stretch / Iliotibial (IT) Band Stretch (Left)
- From the Supine pose, bend the knees with the feet flat on the ground.
- Place the right foot on the left knee.
- Clasp the hands under the left knee and pull in towards the chest.
- Keep the shoulders relaxed and the chin down.
- Prop the right elbow against the inner right knee.
- Gently rock the body from side to side to increase the stretch.
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions during your studies, feel free to use the BoxingYoga™ Worldwide Support Group on Facebook. It's a dedicated forum for students and coaches to help and support each other, wherever you are in the world.