Prone Single Punch Sequence
- From the Cobra pose, extend one hand to hold a Jab or a Cross, the opposite hand covering the opposite side of the jaw.
- Keep the chin down and look through the knuckles.
- Keep the chest up, rotate the upper body in the direction of the extended hand.
- Curve the spine to the side and look through the knuckles until facing the space behind.
- On return, bring the arm to the side and hook the arm back, hand back to the chin.
General and Boxing-specific Benefits
Cautions and Modified Versions
Study and Reflect
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions during your studies, feel free to use the BoxingYoga™ Worldwide Support Group on Facebook. It's a dedicated forum for students and coaches to help and support each other, wherever you are in the world.