BoxingYoga™ Coaches Insurance
Having insurance is a requirement for teaching BoxingYoga™. You are free to choose any provider, but we recommend BGI.uk, who have created a comprehensive worldwide insurance package for BoxingYoga™ Coaches in the UK and Eire.
With over 25 years of experience, BGi.uk is an Independent Insurance broker based in Oxfordshire, UK; offering a personal, direct service by helpful and expert agents. We chose BGI.uk because they make the task of getting professional insurance to BoxingYoga™ Coaches simple, uncomplicated and cost-effective.
BoxingYoga™ Coaches Insurance is available to UK/Eire residents and is valid worldwide, other than USA & Canada, at any location where you practice and teach BoxingYoga™.
Key facts of cover provided by the BoxingYoga™ Coaches Insurance policy include:
- Public Liability to £5 million
- Product Liability to £5 million
- Medical Malpractice to £5 million
- Work at home, at a client's home, or at any owned, rented or hired premises anywhere in the world other than the USA & Canada
- Damage to third party premises
- Accidental loss or damage to your business stock and equipment up to a limit of £5,000
- Libel & Slander
- Breach of Confidentiality, negligence or breach of duty of care
- Accidental bodily injury or illness
- Website and e-mail infringement
- Accidental damage to property