Forward Bend (Wide Stance)
- Clasp the hands together behind the back.
- Open the chest, roll the shoulders back, engage core.
- Inhale and lengthen the spine up.
- Shift your weight onto the toes.
- Exhale and bend forward from the crease of the hips (not the waist), keeping the spine straight and the head facing forward.
- Keep the legs straight.
General and Boxing-specific Benefits
Cautions and Modified Versions
Study and Reflect
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions during your studies, feel free to use the BoxingYoga™ Worldwide Support Group on Facebook. It's a dedicated forum for students and coaches to help and support each other, wherever you are in the world.