First Aid For BoxingYoga™ Coaches
Being trained in First Aid is a requirement for teaching BoxingYoga™.
You are free to choose any provider, but we recommend the online Sports First Aid course by ProTrainings - one of Europe’s most respected Health & Safety training providers.
The online Sports First Aid course is ideal for anyone who teaches BoxingYoga™ and wants the convenience of online study.
With the Sports First Aid course you will learn primary and secondary care skills, including specific conditions that could arise during a class or while playing sports.
The certificate is valid for 3 years and a recommended annual refresher can also be done online. This course not only covers basic first aid but also primary and secondary subjects, including soft tissue injuries, head injuries, types of cuts, and many illnesses that could arise. Benefits of the online Sports First Aid course, include:
- 3-year European-wide recognised certificate
- Over 4 hours of engaging video training
- Video access for 8 months
- Printable wall certificate
- CPD time credit conformation
- Includes manual & other downloads
- Free weekly video refresher
- Evidence Based Training certificate
- 100% online or add a skill session with a certified instructor
- Recognised by the UK Health & Safety Executive (HSE), Ofqual, Skills for Health & CQC
- Compliant with European Resuscitation Council and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines