Kneeling Quadriceps Stretch: Left/Right
- From a Kneeling position, lift the torso, place the hands on the hips, and place one foot in front, roughly hip-width apart or slightly wider.
- Hold the ankle of the rear leg and gently pull inwards, lean forward from the hips.
- Lift the spine, engage the core.
- Make sure the front leg is bent at 90 degrees or slightly more.
Variation: Intense Kneeling Quad Stretch
- Grab the foot from the inside, bend at the elbow and rotate the shoulders externally to stretch and open up further.