Arms Forward and Lift Up
- From the Wide Stance Forward Bend, release the hands, circle the arms to the sides and lengthen forward.
- Align arms with the torso, locking the elbows.
- Keep arms close to the ears.
- Inhale and rise to an upright position using only the back muscles, the back of the legs and core.
- Drop the pelvis to a neutral position and bring the hands down to a guard.
- Avoid rolling the feet inwards.
General and Boxing-specific Benefits
Cautions and Modified Versions
Study and Reflect
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions during your studies, feel free to use the BoxingYoga™ Worldwide Support Group on Facebook. It's a dedicated forum for students and coaches to help and support each other, wherever you are in the world.